A device for the demanding acupuncturist.
- for point search
- for point stimulation
- for anesthesia
- for meridian therapy
The Qi-tronic A1 was developed and tested with a well-known acupuncturist.
- 4 outputs
- low energy consumption
- Battery operation, independent of the mains
- economical thanks to modern electronics
Stimulation can be modulated in three ways
|a)||by constant frequency|
|b)||by frequency - pause - frequency operation|
|c)||by operation with changing frequencies that switch automatically during operation.|
The device is therefore particularly suitable for the treatment of chronic pain and therapy blockages.
- wide frequency range from 1 - 1000 Hz
- individual adjustment of the stimulation strength via modulation switch plus amplification switch
- easy switching from point search to point stimulation
- Point electrode with spring pin
- Acupuncture with direct current (galvanic current)
- Very low current when searching for points
- Control LED to indicate operational readiness and frequency
- battery check
- Safety and economy through battery operation
- individual adaptation to point sensitivity
- compact design
We deliver the A1 completely
- Qi-tronic sensor
- Qi-tronic electrode
- Needle clamp cable for connection to pricked acupuncture needles
- Standard battery 9V block
- Charger (110V / 230V)
- all in a practical light wooden box
The A1 is a professional device. The large frequency range and the different types of modulation open up a wide range of therapy options.
Very good results have been e.g. achieved in the combination of classic acupuncture with pricked needles and electro acupuncture with Qi-tronic. For this purpose, needle clamp cables are included in the scope of delivery.
Of course, the A1 is also suitable for private use. However, an understanding of the matter is required.